CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 29 November 2009

Back to Blogging !!

Okay so I am going to give blogging another go, having failed to keep up with it a couple of times ! I do keep a diary so how hard can it be ?

So today I finally finished the Christmas cards I have been making after taking a class at Amandas shop, taught by Suezie. It was a great class, I made some using the BoBunny papers Suezie picked and some with Basic Grey Figgy Pudding collection.

What do you think ??


The special card made for hubby, is it wrong I picked colours that would coordinate with my decor LOL !!


More made with Basic Grey for my special friends....




Finally the beautiful cards made with Suezie's design.
Will try and blog again soon .........honest !!

1 comments:

BiEha Besh

wow!!!!sooooooo sweeeeet!!!u really work hard on it rite,? guwd work dear,,~ :)

Post a Comment